Murder Mystery Party Cape Breton Nova Scotia
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, a town known for its warm-heart people who love to party! This town is known for raving up some of the best murder mystery parties!
Enjoy a Canadian murder mystery party in 3 easy steps:
Step 1: Click a game image below to order your game.
Step 2: Ask a friend to host or click the "Hire a Murder Mystery Host" button above.
Step 3: Have a killer good time!
↓Click a game to get prices and learn more!↓
Our Murder Mystery Party and Dinner Games
Download Only - Adult murder mystery games
Teenager murder mystery games
- How much does a murder mystery game cost? Click the images above of each game to see prices.
- How many guests can I have? Each game is suitable for 4 to 8, 2 to 15, 2 to 60 or 2 to 120 people.
- Do we need a Canadian party host? It is your choice. You receive a game from us then present it yourself or hire a Canadian murder mystery host.
- Are you available on...? Click hire a murder mystery host. Contact hosts directly to check their availability.
- Does everyone get a roll/character? Sure do. Each guest gets a personalised name badge and character.
- What do I get in the download game? Our murder mystery games contain between 100 and 300 items to ensure your party is amazing.
- Can I ask more questions? Yes please. Click the "Contact Us" button above.
What is a Murder mystery party?
A Murder mystery party is an enthusiastic game you can play with your friends to pass your free time. Whether you are with your friends or family, in a get-together or Christmas party, you guys can enjoy playing the game nevertheless of the age you all are.
How many guests can I have?
It’s a matter of personal preference. You can host a murder mystery party with as little as 4 party-goers up to 300.
How long does it last?
The games usually run for 2-3 hours. The participants will have to identify the false murderer given the information they will have in teams. After the identification of the false murderer, the game will come to an end.
What game types do you provide?
We provide games that you can download from the internet. After downloading, you’ll have to cut the printouts and distribute them among the players.
Can I have a Murder mystery party as a fundraiser?
Yes, you can have a Murder mystery party as a fundraiser, as the game builds a healthy environment. Many groups run the party themselves and charge $15 to $20 a head for nibbles and mystery.
Can some guests just watch?
Yes. It’s a matter of personal preference, whether someone wants to participate or watch the game. However, you have to fill the characters as per the murder story.
How long does the delivery take in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia?
Because all of our games are downloadable, they are available in an instant.
What is the cost of a Murder mystery party in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia?
A rough estimate for buying Murder mystery party games usually ranges from $300 to $500 or $75 per head. The rates may change depending upon the specific location of the venue.
Where can you hold a Murder mystery party?
You can hold the party either in your house or at a specific venue. You have to make sure that the place you organize this party is not noisy and at the same time not congested, which will lead to satisfying your guests.
Why should you choose us?
We are experienced in this field enough to provide you with the best services possible at a reasonable amount. We listen to our clients what they need, and hence, we are excelling in our field by providing more and more services and satisfying our clients to their best.
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, a town known for its warm-heart individuals who love to party! This town is known for raving up probably the best murder mystery gatherings!
- Murder Mystery Party Nova Scotia